Friday, August 16, 2019

Trolling for Entertainment

Am I a troll?
Yes.
The murky world of dating apps are my waters.
I know I promised a gem of a troll but this one is a bit more recent and I have all the resources available at hand.
The other one I have to go back and do some grabs etc. These I had grabbed in real time.
Sit back and enjoy a tiny bit of the joy that is my app dating life:

A while back I matched with this guy, Anthony:


Pretty cute, right?
I match with fairly cute guys, so it didn't seem odd at first
(I suggest you google Raoul Bova)

Anyhoo, this guy messages me and here begins our journey:





This was not the end of this conversation but he apparently unmatched me right as I was grabbing the next part of the conversation but it went something like this:

I asked if he shares this story with all of his matches.
He said only me because I looked like his mom when she was young.
I asked for a picture of his mom for comparison.
He asked if this made me hot and turned me on.
I said no, it made me think he was a sociopath who took advantage of a woman who was vulnerable when her husband left her 

and thats when
 *poof*
he was gone 
and with it the last of the screen grabs 
- before I was able to report him as a fake account.

I have learned that when someone opens with a bizarre story of this sort or a dead wife or child etc that the account is a fake and leading to a scam of some sort - I will usually do a Google image search of the profile pic (as in this case) which will confirm it

...then the trolling begins
if I have the energy and time 

Stay safe out there, ladies
and men, this is why women are sometimes shitty on these apps.
I know it happens to men too.

Dating sucks.


No comments: