Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Shit I Wonder About (and other things)

Why don't people just take their foot off the accelerator instead of braking really hard at the last minute? Don't they know a car can slow down like that?

Whose job is it to make the holes in belts and how come they can never get it right? Why doesn't someone fire them?

What possesses some of these guys on dating websites to pick the screen names they use? Also the pictures - Who's taking them and who told them THAT photo was cool?
And is it wrong that sometimes when I see a guy with his dog in his profile pic on a dating site, I kinda just wanna hang out with the dog and not the dude?

Why is my hair growing so fast?

Why do some people leave like 20 car lengths in front of them when traffic is so heavy? Just idiots or are they afraid of the car in front of them? (which, I guess would make them an idiot)

Why haven't I bought that "Yo-Yo Ma plays Ennio Morricone" album yet? Seriously.

How come I keep waking up at 4 am when I don't have to be up until 5:30? What gives?

Why haven't I seen The Spongebob movie yet? Again, seriously.

Should I have coffee with the weird British lawyer this weekend? Might he be a serial killer?

Why doesn't Matthew Gray Gubler know who I am? We can't be lovers if he doesn't know who I am - that would just be weird.

That fortune that said Tiny robots will sneak into your room at night and clean your teeth.  I wonder about that.

Is that spider alive over there?

Why does it smell like cat food in here? Is my roommate eating a cat food sandwich?

Why are you reading this?


No comments: